Monday, May 2, 2016

Crowdsourcing-What for? + Potentially Practicing Medicine

Crowdsourcing Uses:

-Real property-land, buildings, houses, etc.
-Traveling-cruises etc
-I did see the idea of healthcare (I thought that was a terrific idea)
-Veterinary School-(I love dogs and animals and would like to crowdsource my way through veterinary school)
-Medical School-that is also another idea that I'd like to do


Potential to Change
-(I don't mean to sound pompous but I can do at least as decent a job as many MD doctors can, I also have die hard proof too, see below for the die hard proof)

Solid Proof for Human Medicine Credentials to be able to potentially practice medicine (anyway though this has been rather recent):

Human Medicine:
-The FDA sent me something asking me about some certain types of drugs. (I will not expand any further one this)
-I've also had several people call me asking me about several different interactions between drugs as well
-No need for liver transplants (at least not nearly as many)-the liver can regenerate itself as long as there is a at least a certain amount of liver intact (unclear on how much is needed though of the original tissue)
-Anyway though I will not expand any further those are just a few of the other types of medical issues that I've solved at least thus far


-Anyway though times are changing and so is the medical industry + many other industries as well



No comments:

Post a Comment